Activity: Tune in to Your Boundaries
Tune in to Your Boundaries
- Work on identifying what signals your body gives you when a boundary is violated.
- When you recognize that signal, envision or draw your boundary and ask:
- What/who do I need to remove from my boundary?
- What/who would I like to ask to stay in my boundary?
- What/who would I like to invite into my boundary?
- Speak up
- How can you safely communicate your boundaries?
- Give yourself permission. You don’t need to apologize for having needs.
- Make it about you. What do you need?
- Notice the people in your life who support your healthy boundaries.
- Start small. Give yourself grace.
- Flex your “no” muscle. Practice saying “NO” and setting boundaries out loud.